At LEDi2, we want you to be 100% satisfied with our product. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, return it for a prompt exchange or refund within 30 days from the invoice date. For questions or concerns, please contact us at 713-636-9152. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
All returns must be in the original packaging in as-new condition with the return shipping prepaid. Your return shipment must include all parts, along with the product’s original packaging, a copy of your packing slip and LEDi2 RMA number. We reserve the right to refuse a return if there are discrepancies in the information. LEDi2 reserves the right to impose a restocking fee on all returns including, but not limited to, unauthorized and/or unusual returns.
Within 30 days of the invoice date, we will waive the 15% restocking fee for returns in the following categories:
- Damage from carrier
- Defective product
- Product does not match advertising
- Received incorrect product
- Brand new and unused in original packaging. (After the 30 day period, a 15% restocking fee will be charged for the return of a product in brand new condition with no missing parts)
- No returns will be accepted after 60 days from invoice date. .
Additional charges may be applied upon further assessment of the product’s condition. Refunds will be applied to the original payment method and can take up to 10 business days depending on financial institution. All shipping and handling charges are non-refundable
All LEDi2 products are covered by a limited warranty of two (2) years, three (3)years or five (5) years from the purchase date. For all items, the warranty will be based on the original invoice date. LEDi2 will replace or repair defective items that have been returned under warranty.
Warranty does not include any removal, labor, or reinstallation costs or expenses, including, but not limited to, shipping, equipment rental, and damages during return shipping, etc.
Issues excluded from coverage by warranty include:
- Expired warranty period
- Missing parts or cables from original package
- Product label removed
- Removed, blemished, or damaged warranty S/N stickers
- Damage caused by misuse, neglect, accident, improper installation or unauthorized modification
- Damage caused by natural disasters, including but not limited to flood, lightning strikes and earthquakes.
For questions about the warranty on your item, refer to the spec sheet of the item at ledi2.com or call 713-636-9152.
We want to make your LED shopping experience as stress-free as possible. If you need to exchange your product, please follow the shipping policy for returns and the following guidelines:
- Unopened items in the original packaging can be returned within the warranty period for an exchange. We will send you the requested item at no shipping charge.
- Exchanges must be made with the complete pack amount. Items that are damaged or missing parts will require a restocking fee.
- If the item you are exchanging for is out of stock, you will receive store credit or we can suggest an item at an equal or lesser value.
We are always adding new products—let us help you find the light that’s right for you.
For additional questions about exchanges, please call 713-636-9152.